Thursday, January 4, 2018

Rooms that Inspire Me

If you don't have to shovel/be anywhere/lose electricity then these are the days I live for.  We are home. I'm cozy and warm, wrapped up in a blanket and sipping alternating cups of hot coffee, tea and cocoa. And, there is no stress of school, appointments or work. I basically hate leaving the house, so these truly are my best days.

I wanted to share some of my favorite rooms on Pinterest with you all. They provide me with so much inspiration and a spark of creativity to want to try something different in my own home.



It's so funny, because when I look at these pictures it could be the smallest little detail that draws me in and before you know it, my home is turned upside down and I'm rearranging everything!

This flooring reminds me of our own mudroom and I'd love a cabinet like this to replace some open shelving...

Source

I'm planning on a light similar for our kitchen and I can't wait until we have all the bedrooms situated so I can properly dress the day bed in our guest room (which is nowhere near this gorgeous or dramatic)...

Source

Bright whites, two toned walls and creepy portraits are basically my theme for the half bath reno I'm currently working on...

Source


I love the separation in this space and brainstorming how I can incorporate something similar into our master bedroom, which is still in the painting stages...

Source

I find a lot of inspiration in the combo of black/white/wood/brass...

Source

I love how dramatic, yet simple and uncluttered this room is...

Source


This room inspired my mantel/mirror combo and the faux fur I added to the dining chairs...

Source

My own kitchen is black and white and I haven't gotten sick of the combo yet. As much as I love a white kitchen, I'm really drawn to the black...

Source


A hide rug, upholstered bed and bench at the end of the bed is major inspiration for the master bedroom...


Source

I love old tables like this, and I'm pretty sure I want to add a large antique to our kitchen for storage...

Source





Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest





If you liked this post, you may also like...

Happy New Year






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.