Monday, September 19, 2016

Primitive Autumn Home Tour

I always look forward to sharing my mom's home tour. I especially love photographing her home in the fall. She completely shines with her autumn décor.




My mom and I decorate pretty differently, but are frequently passing furniture and home décor back and forth to each other. For example, that is actually my dining table.





I'm completely in love with her use of orange as an accent this season.




And, I just wanted to quickly show this corn husk wreath, which I made for her. Tutorial to follow.




I love this piece so much! It reminds me of a certain someone...




I used gourds all over my Harvest Inspired Autumn Dining Room this year. You can check out my tour here.





Thank you so much for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.