Friday, January 24, 2014

Things I'm Loving This Week...

Hey there friends! I hope you've all had a fantastic week! I am so super busy with projects and deadlines that's I am seriously looking forward to this weekend. Saturday nights my husband and I always put the boys to bed early and I make a special dinner, drink wine, chat and catch up on our favorite cheesy shows; think The Goldbergs, New Girl and Bob's Burgers. I love a good, ridiculously funny show.
 
Anyway, here are my favorite things from this week. I actually went to pick up that Threshold cookbook holder yesterday and there was only one, and it was broken. Boo.
 
 4 IKEA  5 Target
 
 Also, I'm thinking the basket would be perfect for bathroom storage for some updates I'll be making next month and those IKEA stools would look fab at my kitchen island. Which do you like best?
 




If you liked this post you may also like...
 



If you liked this post you may also like...
IMG_2089 (2)
Inspiring Bloggers Series: Furniture-Ology

Patina Green Antique Dresser



 


4 comments:

  1. love them all but number 2 and 3 now those are something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cook book holder is great! Gotta love target! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. I considered the Ikea counters tool for my kitchen. They are very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.