Friday, November 1, 2013

Things I'm Loving This Week...

I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween! I know my boys did. Getting over pneumonia (oh yeah my youngest got it, too) and crummy weather did not slow them down too much. And they got a massive haul of candy and treats, too! Have you seen their costumes? I shared them over on my Facebook page, here.
 
Anyway, here are some of my favorite things I've found while checking out my go to online shops this week. Which is your fav?  (Mine is the chair, because it needs to be in my living room.)
 
1 /2 /3 /4 /5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my...look at that clock!!! Every single piece is fabulous! My hubs would so love a chair like that! I'm loving some pieces of art that I found at a vintage shop by my house. I hope your little guys are on the up and up...my little guy is just getting over pneumonia too...no fun. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.