Wednesday, November 20, 2013

[Project Notebook] Cold Weather Staples

You all know we live in a smallish old home, so, as you can imagine, space is at a premium. I have to periodically go through my closet and store away out of season items and create a bag for donation for things that I'm not really into anymore.  By the way, there's a great article for closet cleaning tips here.
 
But, you know, out with the old and in with the new, right? I do like to add a couple of key pieces to my seasonal wardrobe just to keep things fresh and interesting. Here are some of my favorite possibilities for the chilly months. Which do you like best?
 
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5
 

 

 


 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Girl you rock!! Your finds are like out of my head! And those boots! Amazing! So enjoying popping over to visit you here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the post keep sharing with us. boys leather jackets size chart by viewing this boys can get the right size of jacket while doing the shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you looking for old navy jean jacket mens? If yes then you are at the right place. From euroakram you will get exclusive jean jacket at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mens suede jackets is a type of leather that is made from the underside of animal skin. It is known for its soft, velvety texture and its natural luster.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.