Wednesday, September 11, 2013

[Project Notebook] Fall Outfits

Hi all!
 
Today is our first day back at homeschooling for the year. Please send us good vibes, thoughts, prayers, whatever you've got, for a successful grades 4 and 6! You all know my boys are tough and definitely a challenge!
 
Anyway, I always like to take my boys on a little first day of school outing and since it is creeping towards mid-September I have fall outfit combos on the brain. Here are some of my favs. And, yes, I do realize that three out of five of the outfits have a striped shirt of some kind. Which, is odd, because in real life I only own one. I guess I, subconsciously, really loved striped shirts. I don't know...

1 Source  2 Source  3 Source  4 Source  5 Source


However, since it we be like 100 degrees today (yuck) I will be wearing this little dress instead...which seems far too summery to be doing school in. I love how the model paired the dress with metallic sandals. I think I will do the same as I own both silver and gold!


Lands' End Canvas




 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.