Friday, April 26, 2013

Things I'm Loving This Week...

Yikes! I totally dropped the ball last Friday with my Things I'm Loving This Week... post. And it's one of my favorites to compile because it's my little weekly-online-window-shopping-guilty-pleasure that I get to share with you all.  I think I slept about 75% of the day last Friday thanks to a virus passed on from my sons and the rest of the time I was glued to the television watching Boston news coverage. Seriously heartbreaking stuff.
  
On a lighter note, here are my picks for this week. Does that pillow put a huge smile on your face, too? And who doesn't need a silver fortune cookie? I think both would look pretty awesome in my office!



1 JamaliGarden.com  2 PB Teen  3 Made Goods 
4 Joss&Main  5 Anthropologie


I have a busy weekend ahead. Saturday, I'll be making a furniture delivery to Village Primitives in Sturbridge, Massachusetts, and then, hopefully, scoring some good tag sale finds as I make my way home.

Have a great weekend and be sure to stop by on Sunday when I'll be sharing all the updates I've been making to my living room. It's chock-full of thrifted goods and I love it!




 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by Number Fifty-Three! I look forward to your comments.